Saturday, April 4, 2015

Image Galleries on Website

After a lot of time spent learning about the intricacies of the dashboard on the new website, I have now been able to expand the list of picture galleries, and I have some images on every gallery.

This is very time consuming due to my ignorance when it come to working with Wordpress, but I have made significant learning progress over the last couple of days, and the site content will continue to grow.

The next thing I'll be doing is getting captions onto the gallery images, but it will be a gradual process over a week or so. Also coming in the near future will be extra pages in the 'Designs' section.

1 comment:

  1. Ross,

    Great pictures, great website, great blog.

    Would love to see plans for the tapered thickness mast. I would buy them.

    I need to re-mast my tropic bird dory.

    ReplyDelete